Our complaints policy and procedure
Right Legal Group are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. Should there be any aspect of the service with which you are unhappy, please always raise this immediately in the first instance with the person dealing with your matter.
Making a complaint
If your concern is not resolved to your satisfaction, please contact email@example.com
What will happen next?
- We will handle your complaint, promptly, fairly and free of charge. You can expect to receive a written acknowledgment to your complaint within 5 working days of us receiving it.
- The handling of your complaint will be overseen by our Risk and Compliance Officer but they may if appropriate arrange for another member of the complaint team, or a manager unconnected with the matter to deal with the complaint on their behalf. If so, we will let you know.
- Each complaint will be investigated on its own merits and in a way that is fair and appropriate. We will seek to communicate with you to ensure we have fully understood the nature of the problem and what you are seeking to put it right. We will review the relevant evidence and, where appropriate, speak with any persons involved in the complaint and examine the relevant files and information.
- Once we have concluded our investigation, we will write to you with our full and final written response. If we decide our service was reasonable and we are unable to uphold your complaint, we will explain why. We will also clearly explain what aspects of your complaint, if any, have been upheld and why.
- Where we uphold any element of your complaint, we will also explain how we propose to resolve the matter. We can offer an apology, a reduction/refund of a bill; offer a payment of compensation; and/or agree additional steps that we will take free of charge to put things right. We will explain clearly how you can accept any offer made and will ensure that upon acceptance we arrange for any remedy to be completed as quickly as possible in order to resolve the matter for you.
We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If for any reason we are unable to resolve the problem between us within that timeframe, then you may ask the Legal Ombudsman to consider the complaint. The Legal Ombudsman may be contacted at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ. You can also call them on 0300 555 0333 or visit: www.legalombudsman.org.uk.