Simpsons General Manager
Simpsons General Manager
Who we're looking for...
Our Location: DE21, Wyvern Business Park, Derby
Who are Right Legal Group?
We are a well-established Law firm, regulated by the SRA who specialise in Wills, Probate and Estate Planning. We have built a network across the country which work together on a mission to change the way people think about making a Will and preserve not only our clients’ financial assets but their emotional assets too, for future generations. We are here to protect memories, not just money.
To learn more about us click here.
Help us to deliver on our mission! Here's what's in it for you...
- Career progression on opportunities – We pride ourselves on home-grown talent!
- Annual career planning platforms – We want to hear all about you and your goals for the year and help you to facilitate your personal and professional ambitions
- A company culture that embodies empowerment and ownership. We don’t do hierarchy!
- Company ‘get togethers’ – There’s always something fun happening over here…
- Rewards & Recognition programmes – You want to be recognised for you efforts don’t you? We love celebrating success.
- Westfield Health benefits – We want to make sure you have access to look after your physical and mental health and have 24/7 access to those ‘healthy extra’s’.
- Leading each branch from all non-legal perspectives:
- Budget setting and P&L
- Front of House
- Office and Facilities Management
- Non-legal administration
- Marketing and community engagement
- Leading the teams to ensure they are performing at a required standard and delivering 5* client service
- Working closely with the Head of RightWill to ensure that the company strategy is delivered and KPIs are achieved for each branch
- Building the marketing and community engagement strategy for each branch, and achieve board sign-off
- Ensuring all branches have the necessary staffing levels to operate effectively
- Ensuring all branches are complying with company policies (e.g. HR, Health & Safety)
- Building strong relationships with franchise partners to ensure that they are aligned with the company strategy and policies, and can contribute to marketing and community engagement strategies for their branches
- Reviewing client feedback from the client satisfaction programme and implementing changes to improve the client experience
- Developing branch team leaders and building a succession plan for all non-legal roles in Simpsons Solicitors
- Opening and leading new Simpson Solicitors branches
- Working with the Head of Client Support, the Head of Probate and the Risk & Compliance Officer to ensure that Right Probate queries, early resolution cases, and complaints are effective handled between branches and head office
Location of the role
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Have a question about the role?
Ask our recruitment team who are here to help you with any questions you may have about the role.