We are looking for a Relationship Manager to drive and deliver the results of our Partner Practices, who sell our RightWill product, against annual business plans through effective relationship management.
This is a target-centred role with a fantastic monthly commission scheme. It will suit anyone with prior relationship management, account management and/or business development experience.
Please note – there is a high level of travel associated with this opportunity, so holding a full clean UK driving license is essential.
Location: DE21, Wyvern Business Park, Derby
Contract Type: Full-time | 37.5 hours
Salary & Benefits: £23,000-£28,000 (depending on experience)
Other info: Up to an additional £8,000 per year, with commission paid monthly based on performance
Who are Right Legal Group?
We are a well-established Law firm, regulated by the SRA who specialise in Wills, Probate and Estate Planning. We have built a network across the country which work together on a mission to change the way people think about making a Will and preserve not only our clients’ financial assets but their emotional assets too, for future generations. We are here to protect memories, not just money.
Help us to deliver on our mission! Here's what's in it for you...
- Career progression on opportunities – We pride ourselves on home-grown talent!
- Annual career planning platforms – We want to hear all about you and your goals for the year and help you to facilitate your personal and professional ambitions
- A company culture that embodies empowerment and ownership. We don’t do hierarchy!
- Company ‘get togethers’ – There’s always something fun happening over here…
- Rewards & Recognition programmes – You want to be recognised for you efforts don’t you? We love celebrating success.
- Westfield Health benefits – We want to make sure you have access to look after your physical and mental health and have 24/7 access to those ‘healthy extra’s’.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of the annual business plans across all Partner Practice pre-death cost centres
- Responsible for the delivery of the Partner Practice business plans
- Monthly monitoring and reporting of network performance against businesses plan
- Taking fast action to remedy any risks to plan identified before they become an issue
- Act as a guide and mentor to heads of department to enable them to deliver individual targets and goals
- Effectively manage relationships with all RLG and none RLG partner stakeholders
- Engage the Partner Practices to make full use of the infrastructure to ensuring ROI can be maximised
- Must develop internal and external relationship to ensure they are effective and support the delivery of the distribution business plans
- Responsible for ensuring internal and external deadline and commitments are met
- Be a role model of the company culture and all times
- Any other duties that are required in keeping with the role
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Leads through strong relationships
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office products, partially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Teams
- High level of problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
£23,000-£28,000 (depending on experience)
Up to an additional £8,000 per year, with commission paid monthly based on performance.
Location of the role
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Have a question about the role?
Ask our recruitment team who are here to help you with any questions you may have about the role.