Probate Administrative Support
Full - time | Permanent
Full-time - Permanent
About the role
To work as a part of the fast growing and developing Probate Team in supporting the Legal Advisors. Acting as a key point of contact for our clients and helping the team as a whole to guide our clients through the probate process with empathy, efficiency and professionalism. You would be responsible for all aspects of legal administrational and secretarial duties as well as engagement with clients at the initial stages of the probate process and throughout.
No experience is necessary for this role and full training will be provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of legal correspondence
- File maintenance – file opening, closing and filing
- Direct contact with our current and potential clients.
- Handling incoming calls from existing and new clients.
- Updating and maintaining databases.
- Progressing case matters as part of the administrational teams
Key Competencies & Experience
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Empathy and understanding towards clients
- Passion – willingness to learn and engage in the Right Legal culture
- Commitment, dedication and attention to detail
- Energy/initiative – taking ownership and pride in your work as a reflection of the team as a whole
Benefits of working at Right Legal Group
• Mentoring and personal development schemes – our training academy and management team can help you develop your career while you work with us
• 22 days paid annual leave (increasing to 25 days upon two years of working within the business)
• Paid sick leave
• Corporate events (including staff parties, festivals and days out)
• Free on-site parking
• Employee discounts on all of our services
• Staff referral rewards (get paid for referring a friend to work with us!)
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete our application form and submit your CV.
Thank you for showing an interest in joining Right Legal Group.