Private Client Solicitor / Auditor
Full - time | Permanent
Full-time - Permanent
£30k - £50k
Area of Business
About the role
Right Legal Group is an innovative and ambitious law firm who specialise in Wills and probate and delivering unique industry leading Private Client services across England and Wales.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and forward thinking private client practitioner to join the team in a new and supervisory role and gain experience and knowledge in auditing our wills and probate files.
Purpose of the role
To supervise high volumes of Wills, lasting powers of attorney, trust and probate files. You will be expected to provide technical and legal support to our Legal Advisors as well as supporting our department heads to maintain and continuously improve our standards of advice and service.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing open matters to audit and report on legal accuracy and standard of service delivery
- Completing file audits on historic matters to identify and mitigate any risks to the business
- Working with the head of our wills, probate and operations to improve processes and efficiency
- Liaising with our training academy to identify areas of knowledge which need improving within the advisory team across the business
- Working closely with our complaints handlers on any legal issues in dispute
- Reporting to the board of directors on the output of all audits and steps being taken to mitigate any and all risks.
Key Competencies & Experience:
- Must be a qualified solicitor or fee earner who has worked in this area for a minimum of 1 year.
- Ideally but not essential to have experience of supervising files
- Ideally but not an essential of having had the role of “authorised to supervise” held with the SRA in a previous role.
- Ability to review and analyse work quickly and succinctly to identify any issues
Benefits of working at Right Legal Group
• Company Pension
• Corporate events (including staff parties, festivals and days out)
• Free on-site parking
• Employee discounts on all of our services
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete our application form and submit your CV.
Thank you for showing an interest in joining Right Legal Group.