Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor / Chartered Legal Executive
This role will involve advising clients on creating Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney using our RightWill service. You will also be supervising a small team of paralegals.
Location: Cardiff, CF10 4LN
Contract Type: Full-time | Office based
Salary & Benefits: £30,000 – £35,000 dependant on experience
Who are Right Legal Group?
We are a well-established Law firm, regulated by the SRA who specialise in Wills, Probate and Estate Planning. We have built a network across the country which work together on a mission to change the way people think about making a Will and preserve not only our clients’ financial assets but their emotional assets too, for future generations. We are here to protect memories, not just money.
Help us to deliver on our mission! Here's what's in it for you...
- Career progression on opportunities – We pride ourselves on home-grown talent!
- Annual career planning platforms – We want to hear all about you and your goals for the year and help you to facilitate your personal and professional ambitions
- A company culture that embodies empowerment and ownership. We don’t do hierarchy!
- Company ‘get togethers’ – There’s always something fun happening over here…
- Rewards & Recognition programmes – You want to be recognised for you efforts don’t you? We love celebrating success.
- Westfield Health benefits – We want to make sure you have access to look after your physical and mental health and have 24/7 access to those ‘healthy extra’s’.
Purpose of the role
To advise clients on creating Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney using our RightWill service. Upon instruction to create and execute the documents ensuring the clients are legally protected. You will also be responsible for supervising a small team of paralegals to ensure their advice is correct and legal documents are being drafted to a precise and high standard.
Driving Licence and own car is essential for the role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attending client appointments to provide advice and guidance on creating Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Giving a tailored RightWill service to each client
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values
- Completing high level administrative tasks to create legal documents
- Supervising and checking legal documents prepared by the paralegals within the team
- Organising and attending signing meetings for our clients, ensuring the documents are executed correctly
- Managing a large case load of client files from instruction to completion
- Working towards and achieving financial targets set by the business
- Precisely and regularly reporting the outcome of appointments using our CRM system
- A passion for the law and helping clients
- Confident and natural communicator
- Ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues
- Caring and empathetic nature when dealing with clients
- Be very well organised with a careful and accurate approach
- Have a confident and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be punctual and reliable
- Good I.T skills
£30,000 – £35,000 dependant on experience + company benefits
Location of the role
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Have a question about the role?
Ask our recruitment team who are here to help you with any questions you may have about the role.