Paralegal - Probate Department
We are looking for a full time Paralegal to join our expanding Probate team in Derby. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to make a real impact on the structure of the department moving forwards.
Location: DE21, Wyvern Business Park, Derby
Contract Type: Full-time | Office based
Salary & Benefits: Competitive & dependant on experience
No previous experience required, just a keen interest in this area of Law.
Full training will be provided before starting.
Who are Right Legal Group?
We are a well-established Law firm, regulated by the SRA who specialise in Wills, Probate and Estate Planning. We have built a network across the country which work together on a mission to change the way people think about making a Will and preserve not only our clients’ financial assets but their emotional assets too, for future generations. We are here to protect memories, not just money.
Help us to deliver on our mission! Here's what's in it for you...
- Career progression on opportunities – We pride ourselves on home-grown talent!
- Annual career planning platforms – We want to hear all about you and your goals for the year and help you to facilitate your personal and professional ambitions
- A company culture that embodies empowerment and ownership. We don’t do hierarchy!
- Company ‘get togethers’ – There’s always something fun happening over here…
- Rewards & Recognition programmes – You want to be recognised for you efforts don’t you? We love celebrating success.
- Westfield Health benefits – We want to make sure you have access to look after your physical and mental health and have 24/7 access to those ‘healthy extra’s’.
Purpose of the role
- A passion for the Law and helping clients
- Confident and natural communicator
- Ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues
- Caring and empathetic nature when dealing with clients
- Be very well organised with a careful and accurate approach
- Have a confident and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be punctual and reliable
- Good IT skills
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
Location of the role
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Have a question about the role?
Ask our recruitment team who are here to help you with any questions you may have about the role.