Full-time | Permanent
We are looking for a full time Legal Advisor to join our Derby Wills Team team. Experience isn’t necessary as full training will be provided through our Training Academy.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a full time Legal Advisor to join our Derby Wills Team team. Experience isn’t necessary as all the training and support is provided through our established Training Academy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values
- To attend meeting with clients delivering the RightWill service and advise on all aspects of estate planning
- To ensure you are advising within your capability
- To manage a caseload of Wills and LPA files from inception to closure and to take ownership of the outcome of that file.
- To ensure the RightWill service is offered at all times and in line with the RightWill process and standards.
- To draft Wills, LPAs and any other ancillary work and ensure all documents are executed correctly in line with company timeframes.
- To manage a diary of meetings and caseload work and to ensure sufficient availability is created within diaries to accommodate the client and achieve monthly targets
- Active participation in achieving and attaining targets as an individual and as a department. The advisor must be proactive in filling gaps in the diary where needed.
- Refer clients for any financial services, or any other services required which are out of the scope of the role of an advisor in a legal practice where appropriate.
- To keep up to date business books, target sheets and updated billing and banking statistics.
- To assist other advisors when necessary.
- To take part in business development where required.
- To ensure all client and office monies are correctly banked in line with the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Any other duties consistent with the general scope of the job
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Organisation
- Good use of Microsoft word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to be assertive and confident when dealing with clients
- Caring and empathetic nature when dealing with clients
- Willingness and ability to learn and develop new skills
- Hardworking, flexible and reliable
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to use initiative
Driving Licence and own transport is required for this role
Benefits of working for Right Legal Group
- 22 days paid annual leave (increasing to 25 days upon two years of service)
- Corporate events (including staff parties, festivals and days out)
- Free on-site parking
- Employee discounts on all of our services
- Staff referral rewards (get paid for referring a friend to work with us!)
Location of the role
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you.