Opportunity in Cardiff
You would be responsible for all aspects of legal administration and secretarial duties as well as engagement with clients at the initial stages of the Will writing process and throughout.
Location: Cardiff, CF10 4LN
Contract Type: Full-time | Permanent
Salary & Benefits: £19,000 – £23,000 (dependant upon experience)
Who are Right Legal Group?
We are a well-established Law firm, regulated by the SRA who specialise in Wills, Probate and Estate Planning. We have built a network across the country which work together on a mission to change the way people think about making a Will and preserve not only our clients’ financial assets but their emotional assets too, for future generations. We are here to protect memories, not just money.
To learn more about us click here.
Help us to deliver on our mission! Here's what's in it for you...
- Career progression on opportunities – We pride ourselves on home-grown talent!
- Annual career planning platforms – We want to hear all about you and your goals for the year and help you to facilitate your personal and professional ambitions
- A company culture that embodies empowerment and ownership. We don’t do hierarchy!
- Company ‘get togethers’ – There’s always something fun happening over here…
- Rewards & Recognition programmes – You want to be recognised for you efforts don’t you? We love celebrating success.
- Westfield Health benefits – We want to make sure you have access to look after your physical and mental health and have 24/7 access to those ‘healthy extra’s’.
Main duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of legal correspondence
- File maintenance – file opening, closing and filing
- Direct contact with our current and potential clients
- Booking appointments for our legal advisors
- Handling incoming calls from existing and new clients
- Updating and maintaining databases
Key Competencies & Experience
- Experience of working within a Legal administration team is preferable
- Administration experience is essential
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Empathy and understanding of dealing with bereaved clients
- Passion – willingness to learn and engage in the Right Legal Group culture
- Commitment, dedication and attention to detail
- Energy / initiative – taking ownership and pride in your work as a reflection of the team as a whole
£19,00 – £23,000 (dependant upon experience)
Location of the role
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Have a question about the role?
Ask our recruitment team who are here to help you with any questions you may have about the role.