Head of Wills Department
Head of Wills Department
About the role
Salary: £35k-£40k dependant on experience + OTE
Who are Right Legal Group?
We are a well-established Law firm, regulated by the SRA who specialise in Wills, Probate and Estate Planning. We have built a network across the country which work together on a mission to change the way people think about making a Will and preserve not only our clients’ financial assets but their emotional assets too, for future generations. We are here to protect memories, not just money.
To learn more about us click here.
Help us to deliver on our mission! Here's what's in it for you...
- Career progression on opportunities – We pride ourselves on home-grown talent!
- Annual career planning platforms – We want to hear all about you and your goals for the year and help you to facilitate your personal and professional ambitions
- A company culture that embodies empowerment and ownership. We don’t do hierarchy!
- Company ‘get togethers’ – There’s always something fun happening over here…
- Rewards & Recognition programmes – You want to be recognised for you efforts don’t you? We love celebrating success.
- Westfield Health benefits – We want to make sure you have access to look after your physical and mental health and have 24/7 access to those ‘healthy extra’s’.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing own caseload dealing with Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney work
- Coaching and mentoring both existing and new legal advisors
- Mentoring and managing performance of team members to drive business targets and embed supportive framework
- Preparing and delivering team meetings, conducting quarterly reviews with each members of the team and observing all advisors at least once per quarter
- Networking and building relationships, being ambassadors of our positive and friendly culture
Key competencies & experience
- Solid legal experience and competency in the area of Private Client Law, particularly in Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney work
- Passion and excellent communication skills – deliver ‘The WOW factor’ to our clients and colleagues
- Commitment / dedication – we require full commitment to the role in order to meet business deadlines, monitoring individual performance, 1:1 support, coaching, meeting deadlines & training
- Lead by example – be strict in your own personal adherence to our business standards
- Energy / drive – high energy and drive to support the team in achieving daily targets and in turn, monthly/yearly targets
- Problem solving – identify issues and find solutions
- Organisation – this includes monitoring business books, diaries, fee earner tracker
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Have a question about the role?
Ask our recruitment team who are here to help you with any questions you may have about the role.