Purpose of the role...
Location: DE21, Wyvern Business Park, Derby
Contract Type: Full-time | Permanent
Who are Right Legal Group?
We are a well-established Law firm, regulated by the SRA who specialise in Wills, Probate and Estate Planning. We have built a network across the country which work together on a mission to change the way people think about making a Will and preserve not only our clients’ financial assets but their emotional assets too, for future generations. We are here to protect memories, not just money.
To learn more about us click here.
Help us to deliver on our mission! Here's what's in it for you...
- Career progression on opportunities – We pride ourselves on home-grown talent!
- Annual career planning platforms – We want to hear all about you and your goals for the year and help you to facilitate your personal and professional ambitions
- A company culture that embodies empowerment and ownership. We don’t do hierarchy!
- Company ‘get togethers’ – There’s always something fun happening over here…
- Rewards & Recognition programmes – You want to be recognised for you efforts don’t you? We love celebrating success.
- Westfield Health benefits – We want to make sure you have access to look after your physical and mental health and have 24/7 access to those ‘healthy extra’s’.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Legal files closure
- Dealing with closed file requests
- Opening new matters accounts
- General finance duties
- General adhoc administration duties
- Posting invoices
- Attention to detail
- Task and action orientated
- Motivated team player
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Financially numerate
- Ability to learn the internal system (training given)
- Competent in the use of Excel
Location of the role
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Have a question about the role?
Ask our recruitment team who are here to help you with any questions you may have about the role.