Document Administration Manager
Opportunity in Derby
Document Administration Manager
This role includes databasing, document storage and retrieval, handling both client and third party enquiries and the overall management and general positive running of this department.
Location: DE21, Wyvern Business Park, Derby
Contract Type: Full-time | Permanent
Salary & Benefits: £25,000 – £30,000
Who are Right Legal Group?
We are a well-established Law firm, regulated by the SRA who specialise in Wills, Probate and Estate Planning. We have built a network across the country which work together on a mission to change the way people think about making a Will and preserve not only our clients’ financial assets but their emotional assets too, for future generations. We are here to protect memories, not just money.
To learn more about us click here.
Help us to deliver on our mission! Here's what's in it for you...
- Career progression on opportunities – We pride ourselves on home-grown talent!
- Annual career planning platforms – We want to hear all about you and your goals for the year and help you to facilitate your personal and professional ambitions
- A company culture that embodies empowerment and ownership. We don’t do hierarchy!
- Company ‘get togethers’ – There’s always something fun happening over here…
- Rewards & Recognition programmes – You want to be recognised for you efforts don’t you? We love celebrating success.
- Westfield Health benefits – We want to make sure you have access to look after your physical and mental health and have 24/7 access to those ‘healthy extra’s’.
Main duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure business KPIs are delivered from the team in terms of documents databased, third party documents are serviced in line with SLAs, administrative tasks and services delivered meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Lead, motivate and develop the Data Capture and Document Management teams; carry out the line management of key staff and ensure that appropriate measures are in place to achieve RLG objectives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders and third parties that the department works with to ensure smooth delivery of services and continued growth
- Maintain outstanding client service delivery at all times
- Ensure quality levels within the departmental maintained
- Plan and prioritise tasks and projects to meet the diverse needs across the business and RLG third party relationships
- Identify and implement process improvements as and when necessary across the department
- Mentor and train new starters within the team
- Prepare and deliver team meetings – including daily team huddles to set the goals and targets for the day aligned to the wider business goals
- Ensuring business standards are being achieved and addressing non-compliance with the staff handbook
- Be an ambassador of the RLG culture
- People leadership
- Excellent organisational skills
- Analysis experience
- Effective active listening and communication skills including written, oral and presentation
- Essential to manage internal and external stakeholders within all levels of an organisation
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- A proven team player able to work collaboratively
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving / root cause identification skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work under own initiative
- Minimum intermediate user of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good time management and able to work to tight deadlines
£25,000 – £30,000
Location of the role
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Have a question about the role?
Ask our recruitment team who are here to help you with any questions you may have about the role.