Data Entry Administrator
Full - time | Permanent
Full-time - Permanent
Area of Business
About the role
To accurately input and maintain our client data into a manageable format to achieve business targets.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Accurate input of data into both Microsoft Excel and a bespoke CRM system
- Working towards individual and business targets
Key skills and attributes
- Attention to detail
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication
Benefits of working at Right Legal Group
• Mentoring and personal development schemes – our training academy and management team can help you develop your career while you work with us
• 22 days paid annual leave (increasing to 25 days upon two years of working within the business)
• Paid sick leave
• Corporate events (including staff parties, festivals and days out)
• Free on-site parking
• Employee discounts on all of our services
• Staff referral rewards (get paid for referring a friend to work with us!)
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete our application form and submit your CV.
Thank you for showing an interest in joining Right Legal Group.