Data Capture Executive
Data Capture Executive
Who we're looking for...
This will ensure our Partner Firms, branch offices and internal departments are able to access accurate data under the Operations Division’s care and control.
Who are Right Legal Group?
We are a well-established Law firm, regulated by the SRA who specialise in Wills, Probate and Estate Planning. We have built a network across the country which work together on a mission to change the way people think about making a Will and preserve not only our clients’ financial assets but their emotional assets too, for future generations. We are here to protect memories, not just money.
To learn more about us click here.
Help us to deliver on our mission! Here's what's in it for you...
- Career progression on opportunities – We pride ourselves on home-grown talent!
- Annual career planning platforms – We want to hear all about you and your goals for the year and help you to facilitate your personal and professional ambitions
- A company culture that embodies empowerment and ownership. We don’t do hierarchy!
- Company ‘get togethers’ – There’s always something fun happening over here…
- Rewards & Recognition programmes – You want to be recognised for you efforts don’t you? We love celebrating success.
- Westfield Health benefits – We want to make sure you have access to look after your physical and mental health and have 24/7 access to those ‘healthy extra’s’.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Accurate data entry of client information consistently into our internal CRM system
- Merge client account information
- Ability to perform within department target levels
- Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all data transferred internally or externally is compliant with RLG processes
- Responsibility in meeting key service levels in alignment with our Partner Firms and branches
- Effective communication with clients both face to face and over the phone, as and when required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent computer literacy (including Office software)
- Strong communication skills face to face and over the phone
- Confidence in communicating with all internal and external stakeholders
- Alignment with our cultural values
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Have a question about the role?
Ask our recruitment team who are here to help you with any questions you may have about the role.