Customer Sales Advisor
Customer Sales Advisor
As a Customer Sales Advisor, you will be working within our outbound sales team, creating client opportunities for our Legal Advisors from our existing client base. The appointments you book will enable clients to access vital services ensuring they can protect their memories, not just their money.
Location: DE21, Wyvern Business Park, Derby
Contract Type: Full-time | Permanent
Salary & Benefits: Up to £25,000 + company benefits
Who are Right Legal Group?
We are a well-established Law firm, regulated by the SRA who specialise in Wills, Probate and Estate Planning. We have built a network across the country which work together on a mission to change the way people think about making a Will and preserve not only our clients’ financial assets but their emotional assets too, for future generations. We are here to protect memories, not just money.
Help us to deliver on our mission! Here's what's in it for you...
- Career progression on opportunities – We pride ourselves on home-grown talent!
- Annual career planning platforms – We want to hear all about you and your goals for the year and help you to facilitate your personal and professional ambitions
- A company culture that embodies empowerment and ownership. We don’t do hierarchy!
- Company ‘get togethers’ – There’s always something fun happening over here…
- Rewards & Recognition programmes – You want to be recognised for you efforts don’t you? We love celebrating success.
- Westfield Health benefits – We want to make sure you have access to look after your physical and mental health and have 24/7 access to those ‘healthy extra’s’.
Responsibilities of the role
- Making outbound calls to clients to understand their needs and generate appointments for our team of Legal Advisors
- Finding products and solutions to clients needs and ensure they receive the right advice for their circumstances
- Handling incoming calls from clients and establish the type of service they require
- Building long lasting relationships with clients
- Maintain a sales database to ensure client contact is consistent and in line with our clients journey
- Provide a 5* service to all clients at all times
- Achieving individual set targets and KPI’s
- Follow all business and regulatory process to ensure the company is protected at all times
- Undertake all learning and development opportunities to support the growth of yourself and the business
Key Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen, understand and advise, to meet the client’s needs
- Keen attention to detail
- The ability to work well as part of a wider team network as well as being able to work on your own initiative
- Passion about supporting those in need and providing outstanding customer service
Up to £25,000 + company benefits
Location of the role
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Have a question about the role?
Ask our recruitment team who are here to help you with any questions you may have about the role.