Customer Experience Team Leader
Customer Experience Team leader
Our leadership team are responsible for the delivery of business targets and KPI’s by motivating, monitoring, and managing our Customer Experience team members. They will also be delivering individual and team coaching and training to support individual growth and development.
Location: DE21, Wyvern Business Park, Derby
Contract Type: Full-time | Permanent
Salary & Benefits: £22-25k basic depending on experience + monthly performance earnings = OTE £28-33k per annum
Who are Right Legal Group?
We are a well-established Law firm, regulated by the SRA who specialise in Wills, Probate and Estate Planning. We have built a network across the country which work together on a mission to change the way people think about making a Will and preserve not only our clients’ financial assets but their emotional assets too, for future generations. We are here to protect memories, not just money.
To learn more about us click here.
Help us to deliver on our mission! Here's what's in it for you...
- Career progression on opportunities – We pride ourselves on home-grown talent!
- Annual career planning platforms – We want to hear all about you and your goals for the year and help you to facilitate your personal and professional ambitions
- A company culture that embodies empowerment and ownership. We don’t do hierarchy!
- Company ‘get togethers’ – There’s always something fun happening over here…
- Rewards & Recognition programmes – You want to be recognised for you efforts don’t you? We love celebrating success.
- Westfield Health benefits – We want to make sure you have access to look after your physical and mental health and have 24/7 access to those ‘healthy extra’s’.
Main duties & Responsibilities
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values
- Working towards individual and team targets for appointments booked with our Legal teams
- Ensuring our appointments ‘booked-to-sat’ conversion rate is achieved
- Monitor and manage daily/weekly performance
- Complete quality assurance checking on all team members
- Complete daily and weekly reports on team performance
- Motivate the team members throughout the working day
- Coaching and training team members regularly
- Conduct regular personal development reviews (PDRs) with all team members
- Prepare and deliver team meetings and holding monthly reviews with the team
- Supporting the Contact Centre Manager
- Ensuring KPI’s are achieved and working closely with individuals where this is not being met
- Ensuring our business standards are being achieved
£22-25k basic depending on experience + monthly performance earnings = OTE £28-33k per annum
Location of the role
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you…Apply Now!
Have a question about the role?
Ask our recruitment team who are here to help you with any questions you may have about the role.