Customer Experience Team leader
Full-time / Part-time/ Fixed-term
Full-time - Permanent
Customer Experience Team
Who are Right Legal Group?
We are a well-established law firm, regulated by the SRA who specialise in Wills, Probate & Estate Planning. We have built a network across the country which work together on a mission to change the way people think about making a Will and preserve not only our clients’ financial assets but their emotional assets too, for the benefit of future generations. We are here to help protect memories, not just money…
About the role
Our Leadership Team are responsible for the delivery of business targets and KPI’s by motivating, monitoring and managing our Customer Experience team members delivering individual and team coaching and training to support individual growth and development.
Key roles and responsibilities
• Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values
• Working towards individual and business targets
• Monitor and manage daily / weekly performance
• Motivate the team members throughout the working day
• Coaching and training where needed
• Prepare and deliver team meetings and holding monthly reviews with the team
• Supporting the Customer Experience Manager
• Ensuring KPI’s are achieved and working closely with individuals where this is not being met
• Ensuring our business standards are being achieved
Would you like to help us to deliver on our mission? Here's what's in it for you...
- Career progression opportunities – We pride ourselves on home-grown talent!
- Annual career planning platforms – We want to hear all about you and your goals for the year & help you to facilitate your personal and professional ambitions
- A company culture that embodies empowerment and ownership. We don’t do hierarchy!
- Company ‘get togethers’ – There’s always something fun happening over here…
- Rewards & recognition programme – You want to be recognised for your efforts don’t you? We love celebrating success
- Westfield Health Benefits – We want to make sure you have access to look after your physical and mental health and have 24/7 access to those ‘healthy extra’s’
- 22 days paid annual leave (increasing to 25 days upon two years of working within the business)
- Paid sick leave
- Free on-site parking
- Employee discounts on all of our services
- Staff referral rewards (get paid for referring a friend to work with us!)
£18,000 – £30,000 (OTE) Salary progression available based on team performance
If this sounds like somewhere you can see yourself working and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for showing an interest in joining Right Legal Group.