Full - time | Permanent
Wills Admin Manager
About the role
To assist the Legal Advisors in the administration of our clients legal documents whilst delivering a 5* customer experience.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values
- Providing administration support for their assigned legal advisors
- Organising and attending signing meetings for the legal advisors
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- Opening files and preparing work including drafting of Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney
- Filing and photocopying
- Daily management of files
- Daily maintenance of printers and franking machine
- Ensuring outgoing post has been franked and is ready for collection
- To drive the customer journey to ensure team targets are met
- Ensuring files are turned around in line with company timeframes.
- Confident and natural communicator
- Ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Caring and empathetic nature when dealing with clients.
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation
- Ability to use case management systems (full training given)
- Fully aware of the RightWill process
- Good use of Microsoft word & Excel
- Professional presentation and positive attitude
Benefits of working at Right Legal Group
• Mentoring and personal development schemes – our training academy and management team can help you develop your career while you work with us
• 22 days paid annual leave (increasing to 25 days upon two years of working within the business)
• Paid sick leave
• Corporate events (including staff parties, festivals and days out)
• Free on-site parking
• Employee discounts on all of our services
• Staff referral rewards (get paid for referring a friend to work with us!)
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete our application form and submit your CV.
Thank you for showing an interest in joining Right Legal Group.