Business Intelligence Analyst
Full - time | Permanent
Full-time - Permanent
Who we're looking for
A super organised individual with a key eye for detail. Confident with stakeholder communication across all levels of an organisation and passionate about working with multiple data source to ensure we are making effective business decisions.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supporting to create a single source of data truth within all Operational teams and drive culture of using evidenced based solutions
- Collaborate with all Operational departments to provide real time/ad hoc data analytics
- Designing and maintaining dashboards, KPI reports and operational management information.
- Delivering the business’ core values
- Support in maintaining and completing manual to automated reporting
- Contribute to solution based recommendations through data and trend analysis
- Review the current data capture, reporting and overall use of data in the business
- Use performance data to help identify and highlight trends within the business
- Attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective listening and communication skills both written and oral
- Minimum intermediate user of MS packages, specifically Excel
- Interest of PowerBI, VBA and SQL desirable
- Proven time management & ability to work accurately within tight deadlines on multiple projects
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team to create innovative business results
- An understanding of data analysis
Benefits of working at Right Legal Group
• 22 days paid annual leave (increasing to 25 days upon two years of working within the business)
• Paid sick leave
• Corporate events (including staff parties, festivals and days out)
• Free on-site parking
• Employee discounts on all of our services
• Staff referral rewards (get paid for referring a friend to work with us!)
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete our application form and submit your CV.
Thank you for showing an interest in joining Right Legal Group.