Branch Manager - Wills and Probate
We are looking for an experienced Wills and Probate Lawyer to join our business as branch manager to lead our office located on the outskirts of Brighton.
The office has amazing potential and will enable the successful candidate to make the office their own and to become a market leader within the local area.
Location: Bank House, Southwick Square, West Sussex
Contract Type: Full-time | Permanent
Salary & Benefits: Up to £40,000 + OTE
Other info: –
Who are Right Legal Group?
We are a well-established Law firm, regulated by the SRA who specialise in Wills, Probate and Estate Planning. We have built a network across the country which work together on a mission to change the way people think about making a Will and preserve not only our clients’ financial assets but their emotional assets too, for future generations. We are here to protect memories, not just money.
Who are Simpson Solicitors?
Simpsons Solicitors are a specialist Wills and Probate Law Firm under Right Legal Group, that is going through a period of rapid growth. We have 13 offices throughout the UK and provide a unique service to clients that is unmatched in the marketplace.
Help us to deliver on our mission! Here's what's in it for you...
- Career progression on opportunities – We pride ourselves on home-grown talent!
- Annual career planning platforms – We want to hear all about you and your goals for the year and help you to facilitate your personal and professional ambitions
- A company culture that embodies empowerment and ownership. We don’t do hierarchy!
- Company ‘get togethers’ – There’s always something fun happening over here…
- Rewards & Recognition programmes – You want to be recognised for you efforts don’t you? We love celebrating success.
- Westfield Health benefits – We want to make sure you have access to look after your physical and mental health and have 24/7 access to those ‘healthy extra’s’.
Purpose of the role
To be responsible for the overall performance of the branch in line with agreed business plans ensuring that KPI’s are delivered, and customer service levels are maintained.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Ensuring all members of the team are delivering 5* customer service at all times
- Ensuring all members of the team are complying with and delivering RightWill to all of our clients
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values
- Driving both individual and business targets, whilst motivating others within the team to do the same
- Ensuring KPI’s are achieved and working closely with individuals where this is not being met
- Monitoring carefully the team’s business books, fee earner tracker and diaries/availability
- Monitoring and managing weekly and monthly performance of team members
- Ensuring business standards are being achieved and addressing non-compliance with our standards and culture
- Motivating all members of the team throughout the day
- Coaching and mentoring both existing and new RightWill advisors
- Developing and maintaining effective business-to-business relationships
- Achieving and maintaining ‘steady state’ status, ensuring we remain the ‘show home’ of Right Legal Group
- Preparing and delivering team meetings, and conducting quarterly reviews with each members of the team
- Observing all advisors at least once per quarter
- Being ambassadors of our culture
- Passion – Believe and understand our business and deliver ‘The WOW Factor’ to our clients and colleagues
- Commitment/Dedication – We require full commitment to the role in order to meet business deadlines, monitoring individual performance, 1:1 support, coaching, meeting deadlines & training
- Lead by example – be strict in your own personal adherence to our business standards
- Energy/Drive – High energy and drive daily to support the team in achieving daily targets and in turn, monthly/yearly targets
- Problem solving – identify issues and find solutions
- Organisation – This includes monitoring business books, diaries, fee earner tracker.
Up to £40,000 + OTE + Company benefits
Location of the role
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and Right Legal Group feels like the right place for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Have a question about the role?
Ask our recruitment team who are here to help you with any questions you may have about the role.